Warehouse LOT.467 10oz "Double Needles" Loopwheeled Sweatshirt (Bordeaux)
When talking about some of the top values, QUALITY sweatshirts, Warehouse is that king!
They are all slowly woven with the longest fibre African cotton and have an organic brownish hue. The loopwheel fabric is slowly knitted from some oldest loopwheel machines and the interior is Cashmere-Like textured, the colour is yarn-dyed which will age to a vintage look with wear and washes!
Constructed using WH's specially developed double-needle technique, this version features side seams and a re-reinforced hem section. Unlike typical 'standard' versions, this one will keep its shape better and hold stronger with use. For the true vintage lovers, this one is inspired by the 1940s sweatshirts, just check the detailing under the 'v' inserts... WH has executed some incredible double stitching there as well!
For the perfect daily sweat, WH is the choice.
- 100% Long fibre African cotton
- Japanese 10oz loopwheel knitting fabric (knitted from oldest loopwheel machines)
- V-inserts in front & back of crewneck
- Ribbed cuffs & hem
- Colour is overdyed (which will age to a vintage look with wears & washes)
- Cashmere-Like textured interior
- Double-Needles-Construction side-seam & a re-reinforced hem
- Slim fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.