Studio D'Artisan Indigo "Double-Layered Sashiko" Trousers (Relaxed Tapered fit)
These pants are inspired by vintage workwear trousers which SDA has crafted using traditional Japanese sashiko fabric for an elegant indigo look!
As we've seen before from SDA, when they do sashiko, they go for the highest standard. Slowly woven on vintage dobby looms, this double-layered sashiko has an incredible 3-dimensional texture. This results from the washing process in Japan that gives the fabric a swollen appearance. The 100% cotton sashiko fabric has been grand indigo yarn-dyed, which will result in some beautiful high-contrast aging with wear and washing!
Speaking of details, SDA has chosen extra-large polished Tagua nut buttons on the top button of the "Universal" brass zip fly and rear pockets to tastefully complement the dark indigo look! With a classic high-end binding construction for the whole pants, they will last many years for your daily wear!
If you are looking for some elegant workers' pants made with traditional Japanese sashiko fabric, SDA is a fantastic choice!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese heavyweight "double-layered" sashiko knitting fabric
- Grand indigo is thread-dyed
- Japanese lightweight natural indigo-dyed cotton twill inner pockets
- Natural extra-large Tagua nut buttons
- "Universal" brass zip fly
- 'Bar-tack' stitchings for all the pockets
- Binding construction for the whole pants
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- High rise/ Relaxed Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.