Studio D'Artisan "Hinode" Hunting Jacket
Each season, SDA brings us another taste of the vast fabrication history Japan has to offer. We bet you will be impressed with this one!
“Hi-no-de", otherwise known as the 'rising sun' colour is a traditional dying method with many tones of deep red. This Hinode dyed 'nell' fabric is ultra heavy at 15oz but has a very soft and dense feeling. Without the itchiness of wool, this neal outer shell is unlined and will keep you cosy and safe! With time, watch as the Hinode red fades to a lighter shade revealing some soft contrast like the sunset.
Constructed with black-coated metal snaps and extra large polished wood buttons, this one will keep itself secure in any situation. The hunting-inspired, asymmetrical chest pockets are a tasteful touch you can use to store your equipment. For added durability, the pockets and other areas have been lined with HBT fabric.
If you're after a super serious flannel overcoat for this season, this is a very unique choice!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 15oz selvage 'nell' fabric (slowly and tightly woven from the vintage machine)
- The traditional "Hinode" colour is yarn-dyed
- Twin chest pockets
- Twin waist pockets with hidden hand-warmers pockets
- Hidden large back game pockets
- Black-coated iron buttons & hand-polished wooden buttons
- Lightweight HBT lined flaps of pockets
- Binding construction
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.