Samurai Heavyweight Natural Indigo Sashiko Workshirt (Overseas Edition)
For centuries, Japan has been the expert in natural Indigo for garments. Samurai leverage their heritage to create some incredible items that blend the beauty of Japanese craftsmanship and Western style!
First off, the cotton yarn is skilfully hand-dyed using natural indigo. This is a complex and time-consuming process that results in various shades of indigo colour depending on the dying repetitions. This sashiko fabric is slowly woven from the vintage dobby knitting machine, with time, you will expect it to age to a more soulful vintage look!
With cotton twill linings to reinforce the collar, flap of pockets and sleeve, this one is built to last. The contrasting shell buttons add some tasteful, modern contrast in the light.
If you're seeking some seriously high-standard sashiko shirts with natural indigo dye, this is your chance!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese heavyweight sashiko (slowly woven from the vintage dobby knitting machine)
- Natural indigo is thread dyed
- Natural shell buttons
- Twin chest pockets
- Japanese lightweight cotton twill lined collar, flaps of pockets & cuffs
- Chain-stitching Construction
- Slim fit (Oversea Edition)
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.