Pure Blue Japan 13.5oz 1167-WBK Double Black "Extra-Slub" Stretch Denim (Slim Tapered fit)
PBJ, with founder and leader Iwaya-san a.k.a "Indigo Yoda", continues to amaze us with their innovations in highly textured denim. This latest batch of "Extra-Slub" stretch denim is sure to put a smile on your face!
This denim is made up of a 97% cotton and 3% PU blend. Slowly woven using vintage machines, the irregular yarns create a strong vertical texture with a three-dimensional feel! The ultimate black colourway has been sulphur thread-dyed for the weft and warp that will age to a beautiful 'Black and White' high-contrast look with time! The 3% polyurethane fibre makes this denim ultra-comfortable and perfect for the guys who love slim-fit style with extra comfort!
This denim features heavy-duty chain stitching, hidden back pocket rivets and roped belt loop construction for added durability! The high-density veg-tanned deerskin patch will gradually soften with a shinier mahogany patina!
If you are looking for some ultra-textured denim with extra comfort, you can't ignore PBJ!
- 97% Cotton & 3% Polyurethane
- Japanese 13.5oz blue selvage ID "extra slub" stretch denim
- Ultimate Black is sulphur yarn-dyed for the weft and warp
- Vegetable-tanned deerskin leather patch
- Copper buttons & pocket rivets
- Hidden back rivets
- Roped belt loops
- PBJ "Leaf" Logo is embroidered on the left back pocket
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- Mid-low rise/ Slim tapered fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.