Momotaro 15.7oz 0405-V Denim (High Tapered Fit)
Momo’s always got you covered!
Made from a 15.7oz Zimbabwean fabric, this pair is part of the Momotaro “Vintage Label” line. Not quite light, not quite heavy - these jeans are the perfect all-rounder. Soft, easy-to-wear denim, with a little bit of weight!
Momotaro usually does the 15.7oz V line once washed, but they were willing to bend the rules exclusively for us here at Corlection! So we’re proud to offer this classic Momotaro line raw & ready to be shrunk!
Featuring all the details you’d expect from Momotaro, with iron Momo buttons, hidden copper rivets, jacquard-lined pockets, and the cow-hide patch on the back. And, of course, the signature Mono peach inseam and selvedge threading!
With wear and time the jeans will age gracefully, fading to a high contrast look that will show off the various shades of beautiful indigo!
The 0405 model is a high-rise jean, with a slim-tapered fit. We find it sits pretty high on the waist, features a roomy thigh, and tapers down to a tight leg opening. A modern tapered fit, with a more accomodating wait and thigh line.
The Peach Boy has always got your back with Momotaro jeans on!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 15.7oz peach color selvage ID smooth denim
- Grand Indigo dyed
- Silver coated copper buttons
- Hidden copper rivets
- Roped belt loops
- "Peach" Logo inner pocket twills
- Genuine vegetable tanned cowhide leather patch
- Peach color inseam stitching
- Mid-high rise/High Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The denims are sanforized, however, due to the fact that they are in raw condition, some shrinkages still remain with different ways of soakings and washings:
- Cold Soak —— 0.5'' in the waist; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash —— 0.75'' in the waist; 1.25'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash —— 1.25'' in the waist; 1.75'' in the inseam
Please select all options.