Momotaro 15.7oz 0306-SP Denim (Slim Tapered Fit)
Momo’s always got you covered!
Made from a 15.7oz Zimbabwean fabric, this pair is part of the Momotaro “Vintage Label” line. Not quite light, not quite heavy - these jeans are the perfect all-rounder. Soft, easy-to-wear denim, with a little bit of weight!
Momotaro usually does the 15.7oz SP line once washed, but they were willing to bend the rules exclusively for us here at Corlection! So we’re proud to offer this classic Momotaro line raw & ready to be shrunk!
Featuring all the details you’d expect from Momotaro, with iron Momo buttons, hidden copper rivets, jacquard-lined pockets, and the cow-hide patch on the back. And, of course, the signature Mono peach inseam and selvedge threading!
The SP line also features the iconic Momotaro “Going to Battle Stripes”! Emblazoned across the back pocket, the GTB stripes truly mark these as MOMO.
With wear and time the jeans will age gracefully, fading to a high contrast look that will show off the various shades of beautiful indigo!
The 0306 model is a mid-rise jean, with a slim-tapered fit. We find it sits comfortably with its higher rise, and with a slightly more accommodating thigh.
The Peach Boy has always got your back with Momotaro jeans on!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 15.7oz peach color selvage ID smooth denim
- Grand Indigo dyed
- Silver coated copper buttons
- Hidden copper rivets
- Roped belt loops
- "Peach" Logo inner pocket twills
- Genuine vegetable tanned cowhide leather patch
- Peach color inseam stitching
- Discharge printed "GTB" double stripes in right back pocket
- Mid rise/Slim Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The denims are sanforized, however, due to the fact that they are in raw condition, some shrinkages still remain with different ways of soakings and washings:
- Cold Soak —— 0.5'' in the waist; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash —— 0.75'' in the waist; 1.25'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash —— 1.25'' in the waist; 1.75'' in the inseam
Please select all options.