Momotaro 12oz 0605-12SP Denim (Natural Tapered fit)
Momo’s always got you covered!
A staple from the Momotaro line, this is the perfect lighter pair of jeans. Made from a classic 12oz Zimbabwean fabric, it’s a lovely combination of soft and easy-to-wear denim that is pretty light so it suits hot and colder temperatures.
Featuring all the details you’d expect from Momotaro, with iron Momo buttons, hidden copper rivets, jacquard-lined pockets, and the cow-hide patch on the back. And, of course, the signature Mono peach inseam and selvedge threading!
The SP line also features the iconic Momotaro “Going to Battle Stripes”! Emblazoned across the back pocket, the GTB stripes truly mark these as MOMO.
With wear and time the jeans will age gracefully, fading to a high contrast look that will show off the various shades of beautiful indigo!
The 0605 model is a high-rise jean, with a straight leg fit. We find it sits pretty high on the waist, and is fairly straight down the leg, and slightly tapers in at the leg opening. A modern lightly-tapered fit - a classic straight leg denim.
The Peach Boy has always got your back with Momotaro jeans on!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 12oz peach color selvage ID smooth denim
- Grand Indigo dyed
- Silver coated copper buttons
- Hidden copper rivets
- Roped belt loops
- "Peach" Logo inner pocket twills
- Genuine vegetable tanned cowhide leather patch
- Peach color inseam stitching
- Discharge printed "GTB" double stripes in right back pocket
- High rise/Natural Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The denims are sanforized, however, due to the fact that they are in raw condition, some shrinkages still remain with different ways of soakings and washings:
- Cold Soak —— 0.5'' in the waist; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash —— 0.75'' in the waist; 1.25'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash —— 1.25'' in the waist; 1.75'' in the inseam
Please select all options.