Momotaro 12oz 0405-12 Denim (High Tapered Fit)
Momo’s always got you covered!
A staple from the Momotaro line, this is the perfect lighter pair of jeans. Made from a classic 12oz Zimbabwean fabric, it’s a lovely combination of soft and easy-to-wear denim that is pretty light so it suits hot and colder temperatures.
Featuring all the details you’d expect from Momotaro, with iron Momo buttons, hidden copper rivets, jacquard-lined pockets, and the cow-hide patch on the back. And, of course, the signature Mono peach inseam and selvedge threading!
With wear and time the jeans will age gracefully, fading to a high contrast look that will show off the various shades of beautiful indigo!
The 0405 model is a high-rise jean, with a slim-tapered fit. We find it sits pretty high on the waist, features a roomy thigh, and tapers down to a tight leg opening. A modern tapered fit, with a more accomodating wait and thigh line.
The Peach Boy has always got your back with Momotaro jeans on!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 12oz peach color selvage ID smooth denim
- Grand Indigo dyed
- Silver coated copper buttons
- Hidden copper rivets
- Roped belt loops
- "Peach" Logo inner pocket twills
- Genuine vegetable tanned cowhide leather patch
- Peach color inseam stitching
- Mid-high rise/High Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The denims are sanforized, however, due to the fact that they are in raw condition, some shrinkages still remain with different ways of soakings and washings:
- Cold Soak —— 0.5'' in the waist; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash —— 0.75'' in the waist; 1.25'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash —— 1.25'' in the waist; 1.75'' in the inseam
Please select all options.