Momotaro 12.7oz "Hinoki" Indigo Hickory Denim Trousers (Narrow Straight Fit)
Let 'em age and grow like nature!
Yet again, merging the beauty of vintage American workwear and the long history of Japan's natural dying traditions, MOMO has created something special.
High-standard 12.7oz hickory fabric is made using vintage denim weaving machines and features a grand indigo-dyed thread and natural, unbleached cotton. To take things a step further, MOMO has used aged 'Hinoki' cypress bark to naturally overdye the hickory fabric to achieve a warm beige hue. Watch at this fades to a vintage look with soft contrast over time and the 'earth' colour of the bark slowly reveals in areas of wear.
Constructed with a classic 5-pocket design, the riveted pockets and chain stitch construction will hold up very well with time. The brass zip fly makes for a more comfortable wearing experience and is complimented by the super soft, vegetable-tanned cowhide patch.
If you're seeking something unique but with a vintage look, this is an amazing choice!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 12.7oz hickory denim (slowly woven from the vintage denim machine)
- Grand indigo is yarn-dyed and then overdyed with traditional Japanese "Hinoki" cypress bark for an overall warm beige tone
- Vegetable tanned cowhide leather patch
- Brass zip
- Hidden back rivets
- Roped belt loops
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- Mid-rise/ Narrow Straight fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.