Lewis Leathers Black Horsehide Corsair 60T (Tight fit)
A super-popular style first introduced in 1962, and used as period-accurate costume in the film "Battle of Britain”, we’re so excited to present the Lewis Leathers Black Horsehide Corsair 60T!
For the first time ever Lewis Leathers is dropping this jacket in a tighter fit - the “Japan Version”. Made out of a smoothly supple horsehide, the tighter fit totally suits this minimally sleek design classic. Modelled after the German airforce - the Luftwaffe, this leather jacket keeps you snug, and is snuggly fitted.
Pair this badboy with denim or chino trousers for a casual look, or dress it up with suit and tie; Corsair always sits right!
- High density 1.1mm thickness horsehide
- Black Satin Lining
- "Flash Fasteners" zippers are attached
- Twin front side pockets
- Horsehide lined hiden chest pocket
- Twin adjustable waist straps are attached
- Tight Fit (Exclusive Japanese Version)
- Made In England
Please select all options.