Iron Heart 888S-UHR 21/23oz Denim (Straight Tapered Fit)
This newest specially developed denim from Iron Heart is 21oz weight in raw condition, which is slowly woven from a vintage shuttle loom, and features a mildly uneven textured surface. With a first wash, the denim will shrink and end up at the ultra-heavyweight 23oz! This will age to a higher contrasted look than their signature 21oz denim over time.
Construction-wise this pair has been given the classic Iron Heart treatment. Heavyweight cotton twill has been used for the pocket bags, as well as lining on the back pockets to ensure they remain durable for many years to come! Iron doughnut buttons have been used for the fly, as well as hidden back pocket rivets for added durability! The red selvedge I.D has been incorporated into the fly construction and coin pocket for some added tasteful details!
If you are looking for some ultra heavyweight denim that can age magically, this is a perfect one!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 21/23oz red selvage ID UHR (Ultra-Heavy-Raw) denim
- Grand indigo dyed
- "Iron Heart" iron buttons
- Hidden back rivets
- Ultra-thick cowhide leather patch
- Selvage Fly construction
- Cotton twills linings in back pockets
- Poly/Cotton stitchings
- High rise/Straight Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
Note: The denims are sanforized, however, they still remain less than 3% shrinkage with different ways of soakings/washings
- Cold Soak: 0.5'' in the waist; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash: 0.75'' in the waist; 1'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash: 1'' in the waist; 1.5'' in the inseam
Please select all options.