Freewheelers 12oz Cotton Twill "Military Tropical Shorts" (Tiger Camo)
Freewheelers have taken inspiration from 1960s US military shorts worn in the tropics! These are not simple reproductions, and feature Freewheelers' signature attention to detail and quality, with an updated design for the modern age!
These shorts are constructed with a 12oz tiger camouflage cotton twill fabric specially developed by Freewheelers. Slowly woven on vintage machines this has a subtle irregular texture. The beautiful tiger camo pattern is discharge printed and will age to a soulful look with time!
Speaking of details, this pair features tonal contrasting olive urea buttons that complement the camo pattern, as well as medium-weight cotton pocket bags. In addition to the waist pockets and open back pocket, this pair has a buttoned rear pocket to secure your valuables.
If you are looking for some high-end summer shorts inspired by classic military wear, we know you'll dig Freewheelers!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 12oz high-density cotton twill (specially developed by Freewheelers and slowly woven from the vintage machine)
- The 'Tiger Camo' pattern is discharge printed
- Japanese medium-weight cotton twill inner pockets
- Ultra-large urea buttons
- 'Bar-tack-stitching' re-forced pockets
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- High rise/ Modern Straight fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.