Freewheelers 12oz Cotton Twill "Military Tropical Shorts" (Khaki Beige)
Freewheelers have taken inspiration from 1960s US military shorts worn in the tropics! These are no simple reproductions, and feature Freewheelers' signature attention to detail and quality, with an updated design for the modern age!
These are constructed with a 12oz high-density cotton twill specially developed by Freewheelers. Slowly woven on the vintage machine, this has a subtle irregular texture with a slight vertical pattern. The tasteful khaki beige colourway has been yarn-dyed and will age to a soulful look with time!
Speaking of details this pair features tonal contrasting brown colour, ultra-large natural nut buttons which complement the khaki colourway, as well as heavyweight cotton pocket bags. In addition to the waist pockets and open back pocket, this pair has a buttoned rear pocket to secure your valuables.
If you are looking for some high-end summer shorts inspired by classic military wear, we know you'll dig Freewheelers!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 12oz high-density cotton twill (specially developed by Freewheelers and slowly woven from the vintage machine)
- The colour is yarn-dyed
- Japanese medium-weight cotton twill inner pockets
- Ultra-large natural nut buttons
- 'Bar-tack-stitching' re-forced pockets
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- High rise/ Modern Straight fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.