First Arrow's Small "Dream Catcher" Pendant With 18K Gold Emblem (P-726)

$297.00 AUD

( / )
Dream catchers originate in American American culture and are believed to act as a filter for dreams. First Arrow's takes inspiration from these traditions and uses their expert skill in silversmithing to create a truly one-of-a-kind piece!

Each piece of silver from FA is carefully made by some of Japan’s most skilled silversmiths! Individually hand-hammered, carved and shaped, these are truly works of art that will get better with time!

Their 950 silver is extra pure and will age with an amazing, dark mahogany sheen. Making the details even more obvious as it will gain a soul of its own.

  • 95% Silver; 5% Classified metals
  • 18K gold for the emblem
  • The pattern is engraved by the most skilled First Arrow's silversmiths
  • Hand Built in Japan
  • Size: One Size (W20mm × H28mm)

The First Arrow's 950 silver is nothing like any other brands' 925 Silver products. It is made for a better ageing effect with 95% of silver and the rest is 5% classified materials. After a while in use, the silver will oxidise showing many shades of black mahogany.

Please select all options.

Email me when this product is available: