First Arrow's Size Small Mini Oval Pendant With Soulo Stone (P-298)

$220.00 AUD

( / )


In Japan a Soulo stone is said to become characterised by the soul of the wearer. Wearing this piece close to you always will form that special connection, and in turn, make the stone more even more valuable to you!

This piece features the inset Soulo stone in a deep velvety black. This natural stone is incredibly smooth and has been meticulously sourced in the Himalayas by First Arrows for our special project. If you look closely at the stone you will notice its rich character and dark colour, reminiscent of the pupil inside our eyeballs. With wear, the stone will slowly age and become more personal and beautiful.

This 100% hand-crafted pendant come to us from the venerable First Arrows’ most skilled artisans. Handmade in First Arrow's signature 950 Silver with exacting detail, some of the most talented silver smiths in Japan have worked hard to finish the subtle details for each piece. With time and wear the silver will age gracefully and truly become one with the wearer!

A classic piece, perfect as a subtle single piece or to round out and extend a chain! 

  • 95% Silver; 5% Classified metal for the body
  • Pure black natural "Soulo" stone
  • Handcrafted In Japan by First Arrow's most skilled artisans
  • Size: S (W:9mm X H:14mm)

The First Arrow's 950 silver is nothing like any other brands' 925 Silver products. It is made for a better ageing effect with 95% of silver and the rest 5% is classified.After a while with use, the silver will be oxidised with many shades of black-mahogany.

Please select all options.

Email me when this product is available: