First Arrow's Size Medium Silver Chain With Medicine Wheel (O-062 + P-234)
This beautiful silver chain has been crafted by some of Japan’s most skilled silver artisans in Tokyo. Each individual link has been meticulously handed shaped and hammered, this takes a significant amount of time and requires serious concentration. The result of this makes for a virtually seamless chain which is unlike any other brand!
If you are looking for a standard chain to match and display your pendants with then this is a perfect choice!
- Chain is made of First Arrows own 95% Silver; 5% Classified metal.
- The wheel itself is made of First Arrows own 95% Silver with 5% Classified metal.
- Hook fastener
- Hand-built in Japan
- Piece Size : Approx. 6.1mm x 4mm
The First Arrow's 950 silver is nothing like any other brands' 925 Silver products. It is made for a better ageing effect with 95% of silver and the rest 5% is classified. After a While in use, the silver will be oxidised with many shades of black-mahogany.
Please select all options.