Maru Sankaku Peke by SDA 12.5oz "War Lord" Tsugihagi Denim (Slim Tapered fit)
MSP, have taken this historic Levis-inspired 5-pocket design back from the past with a traditional Japanese fabrication approach.
This vintage feel, indigo-dyed denim has been woven using vintage machines. To achieve the amazing 'sunny' fades, the craftsmen have applied washing and ageing processes to the product. With so many shades of indigo present and high-contrast areas with stories to tell... its a dream come true for fading fans.
Now to what you've been waiting for, the amazing patchwork repairs have been created using Japanese vintage kimono clothes and Japanese vintage sashiko. Each patch is carefully applied by hand to achieve the overall pattern and contrast between patches in the traditional Japanese way, which is called 'Tsugihagi'.
With heavily oxidised buttons and copper rivets, this one has some true character. The vintage chain stitching construction throughout has some charm with its irregular execution and takes this overall look to the next level.
We've seen many brands attempt to do 'washed' denim, but this is a whole new level... this is a true, 'DEAD-STOCK' vibe with an aged soul.
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 12.5oz orange colour selvage ID brand new old denim
- Genuine indigo is yarn-dyed
- Silver-coated copper buttons
- Roped belt loops
- Each patch is carefully applied by hand to achieve the overall pattern and contrast between patches in the traditional Japanese way, which is called 'Tsugihagi'.
- Mid-rise/Slim Tapered fit
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.