Boncoura 14.5oz 'Type Z' Denim (Relax Tapered Fit)
From an era of free spirits, these are the late 1960s reincarnated as denim!
Boncoura creates elegant designs with unmatched expertise of leveraging quality materials and resources from around the globe. Taking inspiration from the present and the past, they have really created a new standard of quality menswear.
In this time, people were free minded, relaxed and carefree! This was reflected in the vintage denim of that time and Boncoura showed us how!
With an early seen zipped fly, this pair feature ‘pinched’ back pockets which were famous in the ‘rushed standard’ construction of the late 60s. The back pockets also feature a curved pocket shape for an even more 'care-free' made look.
The denim itself is very different to others, made by using pure indigo, the rich indigo color will make them age with stronger contrast. The texture is slightly uneven and has a bright indigo look, just like back in the day but better!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 14.5oz light purple selvage ID super smooth denim
- Pure genuine indigo dyed
- Copper zipper & button
- Copper rivets
- "Pinched"back pockets
- Ultra thick natural tan deerskin leather patch
- Japanese medium weight HBT inner pockets (specially developed by Boncoura)
- High rise/ Relax Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
NOTES: The denims are sanforized, however, they may still shrink with warm soak & warm machine wash:
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash: 0.5'' in the waist ; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash: 0.75'' in the waist; 1.25'' in the inseam
Please select all options.