The Flat Head
The Flat Head X R.J.B D109FXR Slim Tapered fit (Navy)
The Flat Head X R.J.B D109FXR "Navy" in stock. D109FXR is a pair of limited edition denims which normally exclusive to their grand stores and handful selected dealers every year . We are happy to bring back again to Australia!
It goes with 14.25oz denim that used to be exclusive for The Flat Head's premium line - R.J.B. The texture of this denim is amazing. It looks like a normal left hand twill from distance, but if you take a closer look, it actually goes with a twisted "broken twill" like texture. You can also feel them a little bit slubby on the surface. This unique fabric will give you an interesting fading that you probably never see before.
Since it is TFH X R.J.B, the denim goes with both brands signature design. The classic TFH back arc are patched with "Navy" color suede. It is a unique kind of washable suede that normally used for prestige sports car like Ferrari. It also goes with R.J.B's classic “Pirate" logo stitched on the left back pocket.
These denims releases in limited quantity, if you dig denim from TFH, this is something you don't wanna miss!
- 100% cotton
- Grand indigo dyed
- 14.25oz Japanese orange ID left hand twill selvage denim (which is exclusive to R.J.B denims , the denim fades faster than other The Flat Head ones and appear stronger vertical fades and brighter indigo colors with wears)
- Roped beltloops
- Hidden back rivets
- Iron buttons
- Deerskin leather patch
- Double stitched front pockets and back pockets
- R.J.B logo is embroidered in left back pockets
- Navy color suede cowhide lining is chain stitched in back pockets
- Mid Rise/ Slim Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The denims are unsanforized which will shrink 5~10% with washes
- Cold Soak ---- 1'' in the waist; 1.5'' in the length
- 30 ~ 60 degree Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash ---- 1.75'' in the waist ; 2.5'' in the length
- 30 ~ 60 degree Warm Machine Wash ---- 2'' in the waist ; 3'' in the length