Stevenson Overall Co.
Stevenson Overall Co. "Deputy" Ranch Jacket Ver 2.0 (Vintage Khaki)
The deputy ranch jacket was one of the hottest items last season and is definitely an all time favourite!
Here we have the latest version, a refreshing, un-even alternative to the original moleskin version! This newly developed, mid to heavy weight, 100% cotton duck canvas is woven on vintage machines from the 1930s. As you can see, the texture of the surface is quite uneven yet soft and comfortable. This fabric has been over-dyed and will age to a very unique ‘SOC style', rustic look!
Once again, SOC have amazed us with their creative, ‘Future-Classic’ details! The front pockets and backside yoke are skilfully piped with pigskin suede! Underneath the cuffs and upon the collar you can find the soft, brown corduroy lining. SOC are the only brand who are able to develop these subtle details and pay homage to vintage styling and modern age quality.
If you are looking for a versatile jacket, this is definitely an ‘All Season’ item that you can wear all year round!
- 13oz mid to heavy weight duck canvas (Vintage Khaki overdyed)
- Single chest pocket
- Twin front 'ranch style' side pockets
- Copper coated buttons
- Triangle bar tacked pockets and front pleats for extra strength
- American Indiana "thorns" waist adjuster (Oxidised buckles will gain sheen with use)
- Diamond shaped adjustment waist belt
- Once washed (No shrinkage expected)
- Slim fit
- Made In Japan