Stevenson Overall Co.
Stevenson Overall 340 RXX Indigo (Straight Tapered fit)
All of us are big fans of Japanese-made quality garments however we have always wanted some more free minded designs into these superb quality garments, and here it is, the Stevenson Overall 340!
This pair of denims were designed by Mike Hodis, the founder of Rising Sun company. Back in 2014, Mike had decided to leave the Rising Sun design team. Atsu, the director of Stevenson Overall, is one of us who also think we should have more free minded designs in Japanese quality items, as well as being a close friend with Mike Hodis, so they teamed up and came up with this design. Mike is also deeply inspired by the desires for quality from Japanese artisans as Atsu takes him around Japan to visit the factories and studios for this collaboration project: creativity of America, quality of Japan.
These denims uses a 13.5oz Japanese selvaged denim made from a special grown medium-long fibre cotton, which is a great fabric both in texture and comfort. the fabric also has an uneven texture, very sturdy, super rich in colour, which will have a great contrast fade as well. The entire pair is stitched by super skilled Japanese artisans.
- 100% Long staple US cotton
- 13.5oz Japanese green selvage ID uneven textured denim
- Genius indigo dyed
- Leather backed donut buttons fly (silver coated)
- V-Stitched pockets
- Deerskin leather patch
- Lightweight flannel inner pockets
- Mid Rise/ Straight Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
- Cold Soak ---- 0.5'' in the waist ; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash ---- 1'' in the waist ; 1.25'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash ---- 1.25'' in the waist ; 1.75'' in the inseam