Samurai Indigo Denim L-2 Type Flight Jacket
Inspired by the 1950s classic USAF L-2 type flight jacket, Samurai simplified its indigo denim version to a more elegant look!
The shell is constructed with its signature 15oz "Otokogi" nep denim and features an irregular neppy textured surface with a scattered dotted look. Made using short and crispy cotton fibres from Texas and thread-dyed using grand indigo, this pair will age up some strong contrast with wear and wash.
The lining is some Japanese medium-weight cotton satin, which has a very silky smooth touch that you would like to wear all the time!
Construction-wise, this denim flight jacket features a ribbed collar and cuffs, that are customized for Samurai and slowly woven from the vintage jacquard machine, which will hold its shape over decades of wear!
Looking for a perfect denim flight jacket to age along with for a lifetime? Do Samurai!
- Shell: Samurai's 15oz signature "Otokogi" nep denim
- Lining: Japanese medium-weight cotton satin
- Twin front waist pockets
- Ribbed collar, hem & cuffs (customized for Samurai and slowly woven from the vintage jacquard machine)
- Black-coated brass buttons
- Silver-coated 'Universal' brass zip
- Cowhide leather pull
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- Slim fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.