Momotaro Indigo "Bamboo Stalk" S/S Workshirt
Another practical piece to enjoy this summer!
Specially developed for an airy summer shirt, this loosely woven lightweight cotton fabric is super comfy! The grand indigo-dyed threads have a dark rich tone and create a beautiful contrast against the pattern. The bamboo pattern has been skilfully discharge printed like vintage bandanas and has a very crisp aesthetic that will slowly soften in time to a soulful look.
Made with dense, carved wooden buttons the front side has a charming appearance. The relaxed-looking chest pocket and classic collar make for an easy-to-wear shirt that's perfect for summer.
Throw this one on for your next-day trip!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese lightweight cotton twill (which is slowly woven from the vintage machine)
- Grand indigo is thread-dyed
- The graphic design is discharge printed
- Left chest pocket
- Natural wooden buttons
- Chain-stitching Construction
- Slim fit
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.