Momotaro 0405-VSP Denims (High Tapered fit)
Momotaro 0405-VSP Denims (High Tapered fit) is their new standard tapered fit denims which are exclusively made for oversea customers!
The jeans are made with the classic 15.7oz peach color selvage denim fabric from Momotaro's famous vintage label. Some of you guys might notice that all the Momotaro denim with their signature "Going to Battle" double stripes are once washed. We have been asked by a lot of customers if we can get the raw version. Since Momotaro company never produce that, we thought we can work with them to do a special release. then this is how it comes out.
0405-VSP is in High Tapered fit which means it has a higher rise, bigger thigh & aggressive tapered down from knee if you compare them with 0305-VSP ！
Generally speaking, this is a pair of denims fit perfectly for the customers who have big thigh and also love slim tapered fit!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 15.7oz peach color selvage ID denim (which is slowly weaved from old fashioned machine)
- Grand Indigo dyed
- Silver coated copper buttons
- Hidden copper rivets
- Roped belt loops
- "Peach" Logo inner pocket twills
- Genius vegetable tanned cowhide leather patch
- Peach color inseam stitching
- Discharge printed "GTB" double stripes in right back pocket
- High rise/High Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The denims are sanforized ,however， due to they are in raw so they still remain some shrinkages with different ways of soakings and washings :
- Cold Soak —— 0.5'' in the waist ; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash —— 1'' in the waist ; 1.25'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash — — 1.25'' in the waist; 1.75'' in the inseam