Lewis Leathers Black Sheepskin Lightning 391T (Tight fit)
Talking about Lewis Leathers, of course we won't forget their rider's style jacket. Lewis Leathers 391T is one of the most classic model which originally released in 1958 and became all time best seller from 70s till today. The classic 4 side adjuster belts design is considered as the most classic design for British motorcycle jackets. Like 551T, 391T is also an iconic leather jacket style if you talk about British punk rock. The jacket is famous for favorited by Joe Strummer of The Clash and leave a mark on the history of punk rock. We choose the black sheepskin for the shell and black silky stain for the lining, It will keep you warm through this winter and you will definitely expect a beautiful ageing through time.
The Lewis Leathers jackets are Made in England. But we sell the Japan exclusive version which is a slimmer-fit. Better for those who want to wear them not just for Motorcycling.
- Vegetable tanned sheepskin leather (which is soft and comfy for daily wears ) will age to some beautiful vintage look
- Black Silky Satin lining
- "Flash Fasteners" zippers are attached
- Two Irregular Chest pockets
- Twin front side pockets
- Four adjustable waist straps are attached
- Tight Fit (Exclusive Japanese Version)
- Made In England