Japan Blue "Indigo Man" 0472 (New Tapered fit)
For Australia 2016SS， Japan Blue delivers us a new pair of "Indigo Man" denim which is perfect for Australia humid weathers!
"Indigo Man" 0472 is made with long fiber African cotton, the natural color of cotton is some brownish color, with wears, the denims will age to a vintage look due to the natural color of cotton. The denim is some left hand twills so you will enjoy a stronger vertical textures come up nicely throughout time if you compare it with others!
It is a great pair of Japanese denims to start with if you have never tried any Japanese denims before!
- 100% African cotton
- Japanese 13.5oz red selvage ID left hand twill denim
- Grand indigo dyed
- Indigo dyed extra thick cowhide leather patch
- Copper donut buttons fly
- Mid rise/Natural Tapered fit
- Made In Japan
The denims are sanforised denims however they still remain less than 3% shrinkages with different ways of soakings and washings:
- Cold Soak: 0.5'' in the waist ; 0.75'' in the inseam
- Warm Soak/Cold Machine Wash: 0.75'' in the waist ; 1'' in the inseam
- Warm Machine Wash: 1'' in the waist ; 1.5'' in the inseam