Freewheelers 14oz 506XX Type 1 Denim Jacket (1946-47 Version)
Back again, here's one of FW's most popular denim jackets! It's safe to say this Type 1 is ON-POINT!
Here we have their 1946 series denim jacket made from 5 different kinds of short fibre U.S cotton.
Using vintage machines, this denim has an incredible, irregular texture with clusters of white dots varying in size.
The vintage indigo dye makes up for a vibrant, blue sky look but with a deep tone! With time, this one will age up with some beautiful soft contrast and give off an exaggerated irregular texture!
With vintage-inspired chain stitch runoffs, contrasting denim lining in the pocket flap and a selvage re-enforcement in the pocket, this is a seriously detailed piece! For a perfect fit, you can always adjust the cinch back.
Compared to the 1943 version, this fits with slightly larger armholes and sleeves with a short vertical length.
Grab yours while you can, this is a choice for the SERIOUS denim guys!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese 14oz orange selvage ID denim
- Genuine indigo dyed
- Left chest pockets
- Japanese 5oz indigo-dyed denim lined flap
- Silver plating copper buttons
- Deerskin leather patch
- Cinch back design
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- Slim fit
- Made In Japan
- Size 38 ~ 44 feature a plain back design with cinch back (See product photos)
- Size 46 and 48 feature a T-back design with cinch back (See product photos)
Please select all options.