Freewheelers 8oz "Neal" Selvage Chambray Shirt (Black Pepper)
This Japanese 8oz red selvage ID chambray is specially developed by Freewheelers which is slowly weaved from vintage shuttle denim machines. Unlike other chambray fabric, it has some rigid texture that feels like the lightest weight raw denim in unwashed condition, the colour is thread dyed so with wear & wash, you will see some beautiful ageing contrast!
We also really love the details that Freewheelers create for some best quality chambray shirts! Black coated iron buttons, extra cross-stitched pockets & chain-stitching construction etc.
If you are looking for some best standard chambray shirts, these could be the ideal choices for you!
- 100% Cotton
- 8oz Japanese red selvage ID black pepper textured chambray ( which is slowly weaved from old machine)
- Two chest pockets with pencil slot
- Iron buttons
- Hidden red selvage ID sleeves
- Extra stitched pockets, sleeves & hem
- Chain-stitching Construction
- Regular fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.