Freewheelers M-1942 HBT Cut-Length Trousers (Olive)
The original design of M-1942 trousers was full-length trousers made for the U.S Army in the 1940s, till the late 1950s, the design was changed to cut-length trousers which are some rare vintage items nowadays.
These M-1942 Cut-Length Trousers are made with Japanese medium weight herringbone twill, it is made of full-grain long fibre cotton, densely woven from the vintage machine. The colour is sulphur yarn-dyed, with wear and wash, you will see this HBT will age to a more vintage look.
Construction-wise, they come with chain stitch run-off that is finished by the vintage Union Special chain-stitching machine as well as the 'bar-tack stitching' reinforced pockets to make sure they are some seriously made shorts to last long for you to enjoy!
If you are looking for some well-textured military-style shorts, we are sure these shorts will amaze you!
- 100% Cotton
- Japanese medium weight herringbone twill
- The colour is sulphur yarn-dyed
- Japanese medium weight herringbone twill inner pockets
- Black coated '13 STARS' iron buttons
- 'Bar-tack-stitching' re-forced pockets
- Chain-stitching runoffs
- Once washed (minimal shrinkage)
- High rise/ Modern Straight fit
- Made In Japan
Please select all options.