$70.00 AUD $77.00 AUDSize Guide
First Arrow's arrow head is a symbol that indicates one of the most important tool in Native Indian culture. It is also a perfect match with First Arrow's silver necklace and pendants etc to make your First Arrow's outfits looks more detailed！
Each piece is hand built by some of Japan’s best silver artisans. These pieces are extremely difficult to create and require utmost attention due to their small size and intricate details. Thanks to the special 950 silver, comprised of 95% Silver and 5% Classified metal The pendant will age beautifully with use. Displaying rich characteristics similar to mahogany wood.
The First Arrow's 950 silver is nothing like any other brands' 925 Silver products. It is made for better ageing effect with 95% of silver and the rest 5% is classified. After a While in use, the silver will be oxidised with many shades of black-mahogany.
With the major buttoned up open the jeans and lay them flat like shown. Measure from the front where the major button closes to the back belt loop. Then double this measurement to achieve the waist measurement.
The way we measure is different from 'Side to Side', If you are not used to our method you should downsize by 1 inch.
For example, side to side measurement for The Flat Head 3002 waist is 28inch and using our method 29.25 inch.
With the jeans lying flat measure from the crotch bar tack to the top of the waistband.
Spread out the crotch so the bar tack is visible, then measure from the crotch to the top of the waistband.
One inch down from the crotch measure flat across to the other side.
Flatten the leg and measure along the inseam from the crotch to the leg hem.
Measure straight across the hem from side to side.
Lay flat then measure from the shoulder's edge to the other shoulder's edge.
Lay shirt flat and measure from pit to pit.
With the sleeve flat measure from the shoulder to the cuff.
Measure from the shoulder down to the pitt.
With the shirt facing down, Measure from below the collar to the bottom hem.